In a KASTO Sawing Center, computer-controlled operating cranes feed a single bar, fully automatic, to an integrated CNC-saw and automatically restore the remnants. A storage computer keeps inventory up-to-date. KASTO offers this flexible manufacturing system for the sawing department complete with storage system, saw, control and service as a one-source supplier!
Result: Highest reliability and minimum idle times due to perfectly fine-tuned individual components. And such a sawing center accomplishes as much as 3 to 7 individual saws!
- Bar weight up to 2,5 t (5,500 lbs.) each
- Diameter of bars: 20-400 mm (0.79“-15.7“)
- Fully automatic handling of bars with 0,45-12 m (1.5‘-39.4‘) length
- Integrated KASTO Band or Circular Saws, optional with carbide blades
- Short chip-to-chip time for bar change approx. 30 sec
KASTO Hotline USA
Phone: 724 325-5600