KASTOtec AM 4
KASTOtec AM 4
Fully hydraulic and automatic high-performance bandsawing machine of robust construction, with saw blade moving parallel in horizontal direction, for cutting of round, square and flat material, of tubes and profiles of all qualities, particularly for tool steels and material which is difficult to cut such as titanium, Hastelloy, Inconel etc.
- Sawband guide via hydraulically pretensioned carbide slideways
- Electronic monitoring of the hydraulic blade tension
- Infinitely variable cutting speed, to be adjusted at central control panel
- Fully automatic, rapid height adjustment of the saw unit via light barrier
- Hydraulic horizontal vices, clearance stroke is standard
KASTO Hotline USA
Phone: 724 325-5600
16.92 x 16.92 in / 16.92 x 16.92 in / 16.92 in
0 - 16.92 in
Smallest dimension to be cut
0.39 x 0.39 in
Shortest length of residual piece, single cut
Shortest remnant length in automatic operation, possible (only if the material has a perfect geometric surface)
Shortest cut-off length
|Mass and height|
Width with chip conveyor approx.
Height (saw frame in lowest position) approx.
Height (saw frame in highest position) approx.
Material support hight
Power at running wheel
Cutting Speed range
393 – 3937 ft/min
Material feed length - individual feed
Clamping force of machine vice
440 - 1760 lbs
Clamping force of feed vice
440 - 3300 lbs
Saw blade dimensions
268.9 x 1.34 x 0.04 in
Saw feed speed approx.
0.79 - 39.37 in/min