Automatic high-performance plate bandsawing machine
Is it your job to cut different dimensions of different plates and blocks from your existing material utilizing the end-facing cutting method? Does the majority of your cutting tasks consist of cutting light to medium blocks and plates including billets and plates and/or rectangular or flat materials? If so, you will find a sawing machine that suites your needs amongst the plate bandsawing machines from the KASTOcross A series.
The automatic, heavy-duty plate bandsaw with a saw blade that moves parallel in a vertical direction for cutting billets or plates, rectangular or flat material of all qualities is specially designed for tool steels and difficult-to-cut material such as titanium, Hastelloy or Inconel. The automatic feed positions the blocks and plates perfectly.
Advantages of plate saws KASTOcross A:
- Saw blade guidance via hydraulically pre-tensioned carbide guides
- Electronic monitoring of the hydraulic blade tension
- Infinitely variable cutting speed
- Sawing machine control system KASTO AdvancedControl for easy, fast and reliable operation and adjustment of saw parameters
- Clamping device for extremely short remnants
KASTO Hotline USA
Phone: 724 325-5600
|Technical data can be found in our brochure|